Pages

31.12.10

2011 is almost here! Got your resolutions yet? Here are mine!

Fail attempts to capture the '10' from 2010. Kind of looks like 11 right?
  • Learn to drive
  • Get a job
  • Study harder
  • Volunteer
  • Write more
  • Blog more
  • Keep a personal diary because I do not remember what happens to me every day
  • Take more photos
  • Make more friends
  • Be much nicer to the friends I already have
  • Be much nicer to my family (I don't know if you know this but I'm pretty mean sometimes)
  • Cook more
  • Bake more
  • Eat more fruit and vegetables
  • Eat any form of instant noodle less (which will be hard because sometimes it's the only thing left in the house!)
  • Get better at Japanese, Korean and Tagalog. Maybe English too. Some days I feel like I'm just mangling the langage
  • Go overseas!
Too much? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment