Pages

15.5.11

52 Suburbs

I just finished watching 7.30 (last night's episode repeated on ABC News 24) and there was this story on Louise Hawson's 52 Suburbs project. She basically decided to photograph a suburb a week and blog about it and now her project is getting a book release as well as an exhibition at the Museum of Sydney.

I was so deeply entranced by this segment on her and her project. Outside of where I usually go in Sydney I don't really explore. I just stick to the same old places. I don't really venture out to explore the suburbs. I'm usually always travelling to the city for something to do. Her photos on 7.30 looked so amazing and now I'm sort of inspired.

So, I'm adding that on my list of things to do. Check out her website/blog -->  http://www.52suburbs.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment