Pages

26.1.12

Sydney Noraebang

I always walk past it and it always looked dodgy to me. But I was wrong. I don't have the exact street address but you've seen it, probably. On George Street. You take a lift to go upstairs. It's rather pretty inside. Clean.

We went on a Thursday night, around 10 or 10:30pm, maybe. There was a security guard to greet us on entry to check bags. For the 6 of us, for 1 hour, it was $30 but since we split it it came out to $5 a person. The best part of Sydney Noraebang, for me, alcohol. They have alcohol. We always go to SM Karaoke since my friends are members of the Korean Students Association or something so we get discounts. Downside of SM Karaoke is that they only have VB, if they have alcohol at all. But at Sydney Noraebang, my memory's a little fuzzy so let's not rely on this too much XD, Vodka Cruisers, Smirnoff Black in a can, beer ... I opted for Smirnoff Black in a can ($7). We also got a complimentary bowl of prawn chips and one of the employees follows you with a tray of the prawn chips and the drinks all the way back to your room, which was pretty cool.





We got, maybe, 10 minutes of extra time. At SM karaoke they usually give us a lot of free time, which is another reason why we frequent that particular venue so it ends up being good for value for money. But, alas, not the case at Sydney Noraebang. It's one of the reasons why my friends don't go there that often. Well, actually, my friend told me it's a main reason. XD

But, all in all, good fun.

Sidenote, we had 7 minutes left of karaoke time. My friends and I bought more Smirnoff Black for the road. And the guy at the counter said something to the effect of "But you only have a little time left" and my friend and I were thinking "Yeah, we can drink that fast". XD

No comments:

Post a Comment