Pages

20.4.11

Stuff I bought


Apple espadrille wedges from Rubi Shoes at Market City - $5.00
GANTZ vol. 4 - $16.91
GANTZ vol. 5 - $13.36 (I don't know why they're priced differently)
Otona no kagaku (大人の科学) Gakkenflex TLR - $43.74 (It was 20% off. Full price $54.67)

I bought a shirt and cardigan thing from Cotton On but I'm too lazy to photograph them. I'm surprised there was still some Gakkenflex TLRs still available. I was so worried they'd be sold out. Great price for them too.

I was hoping to pick up Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro but they didn't have that particular novel of his in stock. Also, wanted to buy A Game of Thrones, the first in George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series but they didn't have that one. They had the 2nd and 3rd ones but alas not the first. In my quick perusal of the store I didn't find Tina Fey's Bossypants either. I guess it's a sign to not read non-uni things and instead do uni readings and assignments.

Shall put my Gakkenflex TLR together later ... I'm very hungry right now and am trying to get over this cold still. Might go to library again tomorrow. Sigh sigh sigh. Need to buy Easter eggs too!

No comments:

Post a Comment