Pages

15.12.11

Only 10 shopping days left

and I've only bought presents for 3 people so far. Sort of. I bought a this necklace from the Kaboodle Designs stall on Level 1 Westfield Sydney for $25. I was just randomly looking at I really liked it. It's a necklace with a clock inside it. The recipient of this present is yet to be decided. XD





I also bought my brother Apple earphones. I bought my cousin 2 x Fujifilm 10 pack Instant Mini Film. JB Hi-Fi sells both the film and the Fuji Instax Mini. Jealous. So jealous. They need to start selling the film for the Instax Wide, which is what I got for Christmas last year.

Also, I'm on the lookout for a necklace with a red apple pendant on it and rings with skulls on them. I'm too easily influenced by J-Pop people XD. So, if anyone knows where I can get them, I'd be grateful. :)

Still so much shopping to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment