Pages

27.4.12

Gifts

On the Saturday before my actual birthday my family threw me a party/dinner, which was lovely because they remembered and they thought about me. I spent it mostly looking after my little cousins, making sure they didn't get bored. They ended up playing the PS3 in my brother's room while I sat on the floor watching videos on my laptop. But family parties tend to be more for the grown ups. The children are just ... there. It's not a criticism, it's an observation and I'm totally fine with that XD

Anyhoo after dodging questions about my age (I cannot still, at all, say that I'm 25), I got gifts. Yay, gifts.

Untitled

I'm pretty sure the only reason I got this was because it says Harajuku on it and they know I love Japan. XD


Untitled

Scarf, body lotion and a PEN. I love a good pen. I've been wanting to buy a good pen. I'm so glad someone got me a PEN. No sarcasm. No lie. I was thinking that when I hopefully, eventually, get a job I'll need a good pen. I was seriously so happy when I got this.


Untitled

Shirt and cardigan. Oh, this shirt. This face. XD


Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

The beanie is so cute. I want to wear it out when the weather gets colder. Love the necklace. So pretty. And the tin. I love tins. And random white out tape. I have not used white out or liquid paper since high school. XD


Untitled

And cheap wine.


I was going to say my immediate family didn't get me anything but my dad buys me things anyway and he paid for my birthday lunch. Plus he gives me money all the time. So, really. Gifts all year round. My brother gave me money to extend my Flickr pro account. So yay.

I did make a list of what I wanted but they're not things I really need. And I can live without them. They were just books, DVDs and CDs. And yeah, I don't need them. My everyday life is not worse off without it. Although, I really want a new lens for my DSLR. Well, I suppose there's always Christmas ... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment