Pages

28.4.13

Cafe Lounge, Surry Hills

I planned ahead and finally got to book a table at Cafe Lounge on a cold autumn night.

Untitled

I was running late, as per usual, and tried to get a taxi and failed. So I had to walk the length of Goulburn Street to Cafe Lounge. Cafe Lounge is defined as a small bar. If you want a table, I suggest booking early. If you walk in, I suspect you'll be standing around waiting for people to leave their table. It wasn't super busy when I got there. Though as we left at around 9pm more people did seem to be coming in.

It has a very cosy vibe and I loved all the decor.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

In terms of food, it was kind of limited. They really only have pizza and then some sides. We ordered two pizzas and we waited quite a while for them to arrive at the table.

Untitled
Ducks Nuts - $12

Untitled
Chorizo - $12

Instead of numbers for your table they have little cute toys like these:

Untitled
Untitled

We also ordered jugs. All jugs are $25 each. I guess because we had 4 to a jug, the alcoholic effects weren't really felt.

Untitled
Mon Mon Sangria. There was something about this that tasted a little different to sangria that I've had in the past.

Untitled
Pimms Garden

I liked that it was so cosy and cute and a little bit hipster. Though, I don't know what that word means anymore! A couple of the bartenders and the clientele are British, if that's your thing. XDD

  • Find Cafe Lounge at 277 Goulburn Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010.
Cafe Lounge on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment