Pages

22.5.13

The Argyle, The Rocks

The Argyle! I went there sometime last month for random $5 drinks. We got there around 5 and it was pretty empty so we got to sit down and have a waitress bring our drinks.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Such a really lovely vibe inside. Love the chairs.

Untitled
Gin and tonic with a wedge of lemon - $5.

I loved the look of the interior and the fact they have $5 drinks between 5 and 7 and if I was still out in the city every weekday I'd be so going there for after work drinks. It was this trip to The Argyle that made me book a space for a thing this Friday (I'm getting admitted as a solicitor but I'm still unemployed!). Especially since my friend and I didn't get to try any of the amazing sounding food on the menu. So, see if you can randomly spot which one I am, if you care to!

  • Find The Argyle at 18 Argyle Street, The Rocks, Sydney NSW 2000.

No comments:

Post a Comment